Welcome to the Hunter Noctalis how to play guide. In this guide, you will find the information needed to play Hunter Noctalis wisely and effectively.
- You need energy to attack other players and to complete hunts.
- Energy increases every 5 minutes.
- The amount of energy obtained each cycle is the same for the various character classes, but premium members receive twice as much energy for all character classes.
- If you have credits available, click "Energy" to refill your maximum energy capacity for 10 credits.
- Your hitpoints are your health level.
- You can click "Hitpoints" at the top of game pages to visit the hospital and heal fully with ease (or for a specific amount).
- Having strength higher than your opponent's defense helps with winning battles (equipment for both players is also a major factor).
- You can increase your strength by doing hunts or training strength when battling bosses or other players.
- When other players attack you, your defense is what's important.
- Your defense, gear, vehicle, and any special items you may own defend against the strength, weapon, vehicle, and special item(s) of the attacker.
- You can increase your defense by training defense when battling bosses or other players.
- Your level increases along with your strength and defense.
- The current level is the average between strength and defense.
*Energy and health regenerate every 5 minutes and every hour.
- Click this link to engage another player or boss in battle.
- You can train strength or defense as you fight.
- A convenient Attack Again button is available to continue attacking the same player or boss, training the same attribute.
- Battle outcomes are determined based on the character strength + weapon/vehicle strength, with the extra benefit of any direct damage the weapon or vehicle may possess versus the character defense + gear defense of the other player. That is, the amount of damage done on both sides is determined by these factors, and the side with the highest damage wins the battle. In other words, it is best to have a higher base + item stat than the person you're attacking or that is attacking you. If the two player stats are close, the direct damage plays a higher role. Of course, if an item has a high direct damage, it becomes a significant factor as well in either case.
- If you want someone dead, use the link from the player's profile to place a bounty on the member's head.
- You can place a bounty for as little as $250, and someone will take out the player for you to claim the bounty.
- Existing bounties can be accessed from the Bounty link in the left navigation.
- When you claim a posted bounty, you receive the bounty amount and experience for the kill.
- Earn money and experience by performing hunts.
- In order to complete a hunt, you must meet any requirements, such as having the necessary energy, meeting a required level, or having an item that is needed to perform the hunt.
- You can perform a daily hunt once per day from the left navigation to find money and gain credit!
- Shops are available to purchase weapons, gear, vehicles, and featured items.
- You can also sell items from your inventory.
- You can create a bank account to store your money, which will protect it during fights.
- The cost to open a bank account is $150.
- Players can visit the hospital to heal after a battle or being killed from a bounty.
- The cost to heal is $1 per hitpoint.
Equipment / Items
- In the Items section from the left navigation, you will find your weapons, gear, vehicles, and any special items you have obtained.
- Only one weapon, gear, and vehicle can be in use.
- You can change the items you have equipped from the items section.
- When you buy or otherwise obtain a new item that is better than your current, don't forget to equip it.
- When battling bosses and doing certain hunts, there's a possibility of obtaining a drop.
- Dropped items can range from common to extraordinary.
- The mailbox displays messages sent to you by other players. Click the link when you see a number to the right (which represents the number of messages you have received).
- The news section presents a lot of useful information, such as game announcements, events, and other important details.
- A number to the right of the news link indicates that you have unread news items.
- Click the link to view them.
- You can become a premium member for a one-time fee of only $25.
- Premium membership offers many benefits, including twice as much energy every 5 minutes as well as exclusive hunts and items that are available only to premium members.
- Credits can be used to purchase very special/powerful (featured) items. These items stack on top of weapons, gear, and vehicles for your stats.
- You can also use Credits to refill your energy, place bounties beyond the defined limits, increase your base strength or defense, and obtain money quickly.
Thanks for playing, and we hope you enjoy Hunter Noctalis!
There have been a total of 2866
player attacks which 4
were made today!
Please welcome our newest member
Members Currently Active (0)
View the member list
, monthly statistics
Need to contact us
Page generated in 0.03146195
seconds using 11